Walk-In Clinic Services
Georgia Urgent Care is a walk-in only clinic. This means that you can come in to our urgent care clinic at your convenience, no appointment is necessary! We understand that having a sick or injured child can be scary, and that is why coming to Georgia Urgent Care is your best option. Our emergency medicine specialists can treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries. We also make sure that wait times are less than 30 minutes.
We offer a wide range of walk in health services. We do this so that you can get your diagnosis and treatment done on your time. Below is a list of our walk in, quick care services for you and your family:
- Pediatric Services: We can diagnose and treat your child for just about any illness or injury.
- Physical Exams: Sports, Pre-employment, Camp, and School Physicals
- Worker's Compensation: We can treat any on the job injury and get you back to work quickly
- Diagnostic Testing: X-Rays, blood work, and many more in-house testing services available.
- Services for Adults: From coughs and colds to gout and injuries, we will get you better quicker.
- Pharmacy Services: We have an in house pharmacy so that you can get diagnosis and treatment in one location. This saves you time and money!
Here are just a few common injuries and illnesses that we can diagnose and treat:
- Sinus Infection
- Sore and Strep Throat
- Ear Infections
- Pink Eye
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Bladder and Kidney Infections
- Influenza (the Flu)
- Back Injuries
- Sprains and Broken Bones
- Lacerations (Bad Cuts and Scrapes)
- Allergic Reactions
- And much more!
With our in-house pharmacy we are able to diagnose, treat, and get you on your way quickly. For all your healthcare needs, come see us at Georgia Urgent Care!