DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC, GEORGIA URGENT CARE HAS CHANGED OUR NORMAL HOURS OF OPERATION.
OUR CLINIC IS STILL OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
NORMAL/WALK-IN BUSINESS HOURS:
COVID-19 TESTING HOURS (MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT – CALL OUR OFFICE):
WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES BUT APPRECIATE YOUR HELP ENSURING THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND COMMUNITY.
Georgia Urgent Care can test for SARS/COVID-19 using a Nasopharyngeal swab. This type of testing will indicate a Positive/Negative result.
We do COVID-19 Antibody testing as well! All specimens are sent-out to Mako Laboratories. Georgia Urgent Care expects results from Mako between 2-5 days.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, Georgia Urgent Care has made adjustments to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff. We now have a Drive-Thru clinic that operates 7 days a week. You must be scheduled for an appointment to enter the Drive-Thru. Please understand that all patients who are given instructions to utilize our Drive-Thru clinic will receive the same treatment as you would inside of our building. We intend to continue this process to ensure safety for us all. Thank you for your cooperation!
Self Pay / Non-insurance COVID Pricing:
How to receive COVID-19 testing?
1. Click the Registration forms Link above and fill out/submit. If you are a NEW patient to Georgia Urgent Care, please send us a Picture ID and Insurance Card to our email at GeorgiaUrgentCare@gmail.com.
Registration forms can be filled out on our website. The link is located on the very top of the page where it states "click here" for registration forms.
2. Wait for a call. Once you submit your request, our Front Desk staff will be calling you to complete Registration (Schedule an appointment and make a payment over the phone).
3. After registration is complete, you will be given a time to arrive in our Drive-Thru testing line. Please arrive on time. If you are to miss your appointment, you must call back to be re-registered for a different testing day.
TELEMEDICINE AVAILABLE NOW!
Click below to register for a Telemedicine Visit. This link will redirect you to our Online Triage Application.
Who can be seen via TELEMEDICINE? ANYONE!
Please do not register for a Telemedicine visit if you are just wanting to come in to receive COVID testing. Please simply fill out our registration forms online and we will be in contact with you.
How does TELEMEDICINE work at Georgia Urgent Care?
1. Click the Telemedicine Link above and submit a request.
2. Wait for a call. Once you submit your request, our Front Desk staff will be calling you to complete Registration. If you are a NEW patient to Georgia Urgent Care, please send us a Picture ID, Insurance Card, and completed Registration forms to our email at GeorgiaUrgentCare@gmail.com.
Registration forms can be filled out on our website! They are located below (under the "The Wait is Over!").
3. After registration is complete, you will be contacted when our Medical Provider On-site is ready to see you. You will be sent a link via text that will allow you to open a Video Conference.
Please ensure you are using a phone that has access to WebCam and Video Options. If you do not have a device with these features, please inform the Front Desk during Registration.
Can you still be seen via TeleMed if you do not have these features? YES. You may be asked to come in for a physical examination after you have been evaluated over the telephone.
4. Upon finishing the visit, you will be provided with information regarding the illness you are experiencing, discharge instructions, and medication (ONLY if the Medical Provider who evaluated you prescribed it during your visit).
5. If the Medical Provider who evaluated you VIA TELEMEDICINE deemed you eligible for COVID-19 testing, then you will be prompted to schedule a Drive-Thru appointment within 48 hours.
Please advise: ALL patients using Telemedicine MAY be required to come to the clinic for further examination.
The Wait Is Over!
Welcome to Georgia Urgent Care! We are a walk-in urgent care clinic that can handle all of your urgent care needs. We are open seven days a week and are staffed by emergency medicine specialists. We offer thorough care, without the hospital wait. With Georgia Urgent Care, the wait is over!
Here are just a few common illnesses and injuries that we can diagnose and treat:
- Sinus Infections
- Cough and Colds
- Influenza (the Flu)
- Strep Throat
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Pink Eye
- Sports and Back Injuries
- Lacerations (Cuts and Scrapes)
- Broken Bones
- Allergic Reactions
- Physical Exams (Sports, School, and Camp Physicals)
- And Much More!
Looking for "urgent care near me"? We are conveniently located in Woodstock right next to Family Tradition Restaurant! Check out the areas we serve most often!
First time visiting us? Download, print, and fill out these Registration Forms to cut down on Registration time!