Why Choose Georgia Urgent Care?
We are not a regular urgent care clinic. Georgia Urgent Care is staffed by emergency medicine specialists. This means that we are better equipped to treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries than any other clinic. Most other clinics are staffed by primary care physicians who will send you to another specialist depending on your injury or illness. This is not the case with us. Because our staff is trained in emergency medicine, we can diagnose and treat even the most severe injuries.
What Services Do You Offer?
We offer a wide range of services for adults and children. We have many on-site diagnostic testing services including X-rays. We can test for most illnesses including strep, flu, and urinary tract infections (UTI). Please check out our Services page for a more complete list.
Do I need to go to the ER?
If you have an illness or injury that you believe to be life-threatening, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
Here are a few illnesses or injuries that should be treated in an emergency room:
- Loss of consciousness
- Signs of a heart attack:
- Chest pressure, fullness, or pain in the center of your chest
- Pain radiating from your chest to your arms, jaw, back, or stomach
- Shortness of breath before or along with chest discomfort
- Cold sweat, nausea, and lightheadedness
- Signs of a stroke:
- Sudden numbing on one side of the face or body
- Sudden weakness of the face or side of the body
- Loss of speech or trouble speaking
- Severe headache with no known cause
- Unexplained dizziness with other stroke symptoms
- Severe and persistent vomiting
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Suicidal or homicidal thoughts
What Insurance do we accept?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- United Healthcare
- And More...
Contact us if you have questions about a specific insurance plan.