Pediatric Urgent Care
We are committed to serving you and your family. Because of this committment, we offer walk-in pediatric urgent care services seven days a week.
Your children's care, from two years of age to adolescence, and your peace of mind about their well being is important to us. At Georgia Urgent Care, we are equipped to handle all of you urgent pediatric healthcare needs. From sinus infections to cuts and broken bones, we will take the best care of your children.
Our emergency medicine specialits are well trained in pediatric healthcare. We can test and treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries such as:
- Coughs and Colds
- Sore Throat and Strep Throat
- Ear Infections
- Upper Respiratory and Sinus Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Nausea, Vomiting, and Diarrhea
- Skin Rashes
- Allergic Reactions
- Common Injures: Sprains, Strains, Broken Bones, and Lacerations
- Sports, School and Camp Physicals
We will care for you and your family on YOUR schedule, when you need it, seven days a week.