Our Urgent Care clinic is strategically designed to best serve you and your family. We understand that having a sick or injured child, family member or friend can be scary, and that is why coming to Georgia Urgent Care is your best option. Our emergency medicine specialists can treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries. We also make sure that wait times are minimal so that we can get you diagnosed and treated as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Georgia Urgent Care is a walk-in only clinic. This means that you can come in to our urgent care clinic at your convenience, no appointment is necessary!
We offer a wide range of walk-in health services. We do this so that you can get your diagnosis and treatment done on YOUR time. Below is a list of our walk-in, quick care services for you and your family:
- Pediatric Services: We can diagnose and treat your child of 2 years and older for just about any illness or injury.
- Physical Exams: Sports, Camp, and School Physicals
- Worker's Compensation: We can treat most all on the job injuries and get you back to work quickly!
- Diagnostic Testing: X-Rays, blood work, and many more in-house testing services available.
- Services for Adults: From coughs and colds to gout and injuries, we will get you better faster.
- Pharmacy Services: We utilize e-prescribing through our Medical Records system to ensure the local pharmacies have your prescriptions within seconds!
Here are just a few common injuries and illnesses that we can diagnose and treat:
- Sinus Infection
- Sore and Strep Throat
- Ear Infections
- Pink Eye
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Bladder and Kidney Infections
- Influenza (the Flu)
- Back Injuries
- Sprains and Broken Bones
- Lacerations (Bad Cuts and Scrapes)
- Allergic Reactions
- And much more!